(Kikimama hasn't added any details yet, but kikimama is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- a little cockle that tried to climb off my plate -- in fact i didn't eat him, we threw him back out to sea along with the dollop of mayo he was wearing on his shell.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- i am always alone. eggs. pork chops. pasta... just not 8 ribs of prime beef.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my copper casseroles.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- no fewer than the graces, no more than the muses.