For anyone who may be wondering about my screen name, it is actually my beloved retired (rescued) Greyhound's name. She is nine years old and a big love bug. Anyway.........
I have always cooked. BUT I learned from my mother and grandmother and I have never really been interested in learning a new more healthy method of preparing foods I just went to using a simpler cooking method that was more on the healthy side and blah on the taste side. Then one day I thought, I am going to try to really prepare a new dish both in preparation and with different ingredients! That first meal was a flop but I didn't give up, I learned from my mistakes and I have kept learning new preparation methods for new dishes!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Breaded and fried sliced beef heart!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- My "gourmet" grilled cheese sandwich!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knife set
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Two and no more than four