(Laurel w hasn't added any details yet, but Laurel W is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Tripe. Other than that...who knows what's been added to meals I don't know about. Let's keep the unknown, unknown.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Artichokes, sundried tomatoes, and capers in olive oil over wheat pasta. My husband can't stand sundried tomatoes and artichoke hearts, so I pretty much only cook them for me when I'm by myself.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My chunky wooden spoon that my great-grandfather had made. It's the only spoon I will use when I make my homemade sauce. My grandma gave my mom the spoon, and now I have it. Not sure what it's made of, but its definitely withstood the test of time and usage.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Ten guests. Twelve people total is a good number. Doesn't crowd the house too much, still some space in the kitchen for people to mingle when I need to finish up last minute dinner items or make drinks, and I have enough matching place settings that my dinner table still matches and looks pretty. :)