I have been Chef/owner of Da Thanh restaurant in South San Francisco for 4 years now. Prior to Da Thanh I was Chef/owner of Tay Viet In Marina, SF, and Elephant Bleu in Mission District, SF for 15 years. Our food is cook to order. We used fresh and local ingredients.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I appreciated foods from all countries I have tasted. None.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Roated chicken, Pepper steak or Banh Mi
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My steam pot. I love steamed fish
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 10 persons