On the cusp of a rebirth at 50. Been loving my kids. Playing some tennis. Nurturing the world. Now it's time to nurture me. Studying law. Getting some new skills to take to warmer weather (Carolinas/Amalfi Coast). Looks like Italian needs to be on the new skill list.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- hmmmm...poi in Hawaii, some gelatinous organ meat shindig in a fabulous mountain village in Italy, I bet my dad finagled some sweetbreads into me at some point, and I know I have eaten tripe. Ahh...then theres those little octopi he brough back from Japan...it's all coming back to me.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- bfast: bird's nests, snacks: quesadilla--happiest with crunchy bottom and brie or cheddar with avo; a fav is fat-free cottage cheese on crumbly cracker with caviar. PASTA with OO and yes, cheese
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: