I love cooking, and I feel fortunate that I am able to make my hobby my profession now, as a Culinary Instructor and Cookbook Author. I started blogging in Nov 2012 when I released my first cookbook, Mindfully Spiced Chicken. I am a Londoner living in Calgary, Alberta with my husband, son and 5 Black Chihuahuas.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something spicy, creamy and vegetarian
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My LeCreuset Braiser & Dutch Ovens
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: