I'm a freelance chef and journalist living in New York City. I spend my days on the streets 'running' as a tabloid reporter for the The New York Post and most evenings I am sprawled out on my sofa, cookbook in one hand, wine glass in the other. I spent a year with Austrian Chef Kurt Gutenbrunner helping put together his excellent new cookbook Neue Cuisine and every so often I blog a bit, just for fun. I cook a LOT and I eat even more. While most people lose hours perusing facebook I have a weakness for spending all my free time reading food blogs, food websites and food-related social networking sites such as this one. I spend WAY too much money on all things food-related and, in turn, I sometimes find myself unable to pay the rent. But hey, at least when I look back I'm sure I'll be able to say that I enjoyed every last bite.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Anything my mother prepared
- What do you cook when home alone?
- 'Everything-but-the-kitchen-sink' salads
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Kitchen Aid
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: