(Sdr1959 hasn't added any details yet, but sdr1959 is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- calf's brains
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my great-grandmother's favorite cookbook, complete with comments, substitutions and clipped recipes - The Guild Cookbook, Recipes Collected by the Women of St. Mary's Guild of the Church of the Resurrection, Richmond Hill, LI, NY - 1926
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: