I'm a recent post-graduate of Boston College, where I learned to write lengthy term papers on English literature, speak passable French, and bake dozens of cupcakes in a tiny dorm kitchen. Today I am living in Boston and looking forward to attending a professional artisanal baking program in San Francisco.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A bite of alligator in Springfield, Missouri.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- roasted veggies, hearty soups, and omelettes with plenty of cheese
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my food processor
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: