Amateur caterer for friends and the masses; adventurous omnivore on several continents; endlessly curious about food, and the people who are passionate about good food, and those who just enjoy tucking into tasty tidbits.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- one man's strange is another's quotidian
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I just fried some planatins and prawns, I peeled some fava beans and dipped in a homemade scotch bonnet sauce
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- running water, though in extreme conditions, I've managed to cook without it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: