I love to cook and I love good salt! I ran out of gray sea salt a couple of years ago and in exploring where to find more, I discovered there was a whole world of great sea salts out there- many with beautiful colors and a wide variety of crunch and flavor. I decided to share my discovery with my friends and they loved discovering them, too! So, I founded Salts of the7 Seas, to bring these healthy, natural salts to everyone else! Cooking with them has been a wonderful journey and I have even developed several salts that are infused with herbs, Sauvignon wine, toasted onions and roasted garlic- Porcini mushrooms, and one of my favorites Lime Ole! infused with key lime- yummy on grilled fish, in guacamole and of course on Margs! I'm looking forward to your site and learning and sharing more great tips on cooking!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Octopus, chocolate covered ants, Bison
- What do you cook when home alone?
- That's rare- but I love big salads with everything- eggs, bean sprouts, berries, bacon, blue cheese, nuts!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My big Kitchen-Aid Mixer- makes pasta, ice cream, doughs
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: