I'm Italian and grew up in Switzerland with my Nonna.She learned to make pasta at 11years old and was still rolling out dough at 100!I remember long afternoons at the small kitchen table folding tortellini.Unfortunately I didn't develop a passion for cooking until I married at 24.We moved to Florida and I taught myself to cook after devouring tons of cook books, magazines and food network shows.I embrace the culinary diversity the world has to offer and hope that someday I'll write my own cook book.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Spaghetti with garlic,olive oil and peperoncino or a tomato,cucumber and mozzarella salad.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Still thinking about this one
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: