Full time mom with full time job and kids who seem to need me less and less has spent the last couple of years delving into local grown cooking. Been cooking since age 7, and don't love vegetables, but I keep trying!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- something that moved in my mouth at an authentic chinese dinner (never again)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- mussels in thai curry - husband is allergic to mussels, so I don't make them when he's around.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my grandmother's cookware - it's old, and super functional, I use it every day
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: