I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and remember vacations on the Oregon coast, where we would dig razor clams and make clam fritters for dinner..
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Chicken feet, I guess - although to many people they're not a strange food at all
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Not enough vegetables
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- An unglazed ceramic crock from my late sister and an old french paring knife from a thrift shop in Gualala
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Six people who know how to carry a conversation