During the weekdays, I spend my time between 2 very busy & different special education offices, and I study towards my Master's in Elementary and Special Education. In my free time, you can find me adventuring in the kitchen or out on the Chesapeake Bay - sailing is my husband's passion. My favorite indulgent treat to make (and eat) is truffles - coconut truffles, cookie dough truffles, lemon truffles, sweet cream truffles....I could go on and on!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Alligator - and I liked it!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Soup. I love soup.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Hard question. Food processor? Juicer? Microplane? I can't decide.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: