Worked in TV production, then moved from Astoria, New York to Kyustendil, Bulgaria in November 2006. Worked/trained as a chef at the Hilton Hotel in Sofia, Bulgaria for 6 months. Currently, continuing to pursue my passion for cooking, gardening and writing, while juggling family, friends, food and life.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Brains and tongue.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I don't!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Right now, my digital thermometer. I am obsessed with knowing the temperature of things.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6, including my husband and myself. I only have 6 chairs.