An ambitious foodie and dedicated vegan. Working on changing my life through mental, spiritual, and physical health. I love art, especially painting, sketch and culinary art, and passionate about music.
Is this cliché enough?
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pre-Veg?: Dinuguan. A Philippino savory meat stew typically made with kidney, intestines, lungs, ears, heart, and snout simmered in a rich, spicy dark gravy of pig blood, garlic, chili, and vinegar. It's actually quite good and used to be my all-time favorite. Post-Veg?: Not sure.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Quinoa, Kale, beans, and staple veggies like carrots, broccoli, peppers, celery etc.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Hamilton Beach juicer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Four to eight?