I'm a visual artist transplanted from Santa Monica to Sonoma, CA, where good food and wine are part and parcel of our daily experience. Aside from the art, lots of time spent in the garden, preferably reading rather than weeding; making music; and vineyard rambles with my dog Charlie Mingus. My website is alicefellows.com
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Kava made by tribesmen on Pentecost Island
- What do you cook when home alone?
- roasted vegetables, roast chicken, weird pastas
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my 50 year old iron skillet, and my latest digital insta-read thermometer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: