Dolcetto Confections evolved into a place for me to share my recipes, favorite neighborhood spots, and travels through my words and camera lens. Each post provides a glimpse into my life and kitchen, which require me to step outside my comfort zone and experiment with recipes I might otherwise avoid given plentiful counter space and the luxury of full-sized appliances. After all, with a little creativity and love, even the smallest of kitchens can feed your family, friends, and soul.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pig Snout
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Vintage KitchenAid Mixer, my grandfather's Le Creusets
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4, thanks to a small Manhattan apartment