Somewhat a self-taught cook I'm trying to refine my techniques and expand my repertoire. My favorite cuisines are Thai, Indian, and Mexican. I love to bake but my decorating skills or somewhat lacking so hopefully I will find some encouragement here!
Even more than the food itself I love taking photos of the process and the final product. I eventually would love to find a career in photography as it's truly a passion of mine.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A tie between beef tendon and jellyfish
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I tend to make my own bread and hummus
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A citrus reamer my boyfriend gave me the first time he came over to my house. He knew the way to my heart -- kitchen gadgets
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: