I am a journalist with more than 25 years experience and an emphasis on feature writing, including food features. I was the Food editor at The Post-Standard in Syracuse, NY, and continue on a part-time basis, writing food features for The Good Life Central New York Magazine.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- alligator, in New Orleans
- What do you cook when home alone?
- omelets, paninis, pasta with spicy hot tomato oil
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A vintage Juice-O-Mat, among other things
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 or 8