Been cooking since I could reach the stove and reading cookbooks since I could sound out the words. Now I write a monthly free newsletter based on what is fresh at the farmers markets and work to promote eating seasonally and buying locally.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- fresh tuna or sea scallops - seared on the outside, cold on the inside - over fresh greens
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Granny's utensils, especially the knife that is worn in the place where her thumb fit
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 1 plus me! (don't have to worry about likes, dislikes and allergies)