Think about food, read about food, Make food, Photograph food and then I eat the food. What can I say, I live to eat!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Raw Oysters...I know, who hasn't!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Veggie/ Bean pile...usually just trying to use up leaftovers or random left over veggies from that weeks CSA. I roast, saute or steam veggies and put the over rice and beans and add cheese.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- KitchenAid stand mixer, then my dutch oven.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8, that's the number my dinner set is for.