Both my mother and I have a reputation for being unable to follow a recipe. But we still love to read them and cut them out of magazines! I love spices, arugula, berries, root vegetables/squashes, fresh ground pepper, and stinky cheese. I'm a runner, zumba instructor, and general athlete, so I like to eat healthfully, but still play around with crazy flavors. I eat tons of fruits, vegetables, greek yogurt, and tea.
The ingredients I use most are cumin, almonds, yogurt, cherry tomatoes, and garlic.
I've lived in seattle, washington, d.c., cape town, zambia and am soon to be a public health education student in atlanta.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- quail egg kabobs in japan, grilled rat and fried termites in zambia
- What do you cook when home alone?
- a rainbow assortment of vegetables and grains!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my paring knives, zester, and wine glasses
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: