I'm a second grade teaching at an International School. Cooking is how I unwind at the end of a crazy day and I love to share my recipes and photos. I grew up in Minnesota, which has had a surprising influence on how I interpret the recipes I develop while living in Japan. I write a blog called Tokyo Terrace where I can record my experiences living abroad- http://www.tokyoterrace.com. Check it out if you'd like to see what I'm up to in Japan!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Fish sperm. Yuck.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Poached eggs, steamed veggies & salmon sashimi over sticky rice w/furikake. My favorite!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: