I love to be in the kitchen. My Mom was an excellent cook and I attribute my love of cooking and baking to her. We had a large garden in our yard and we would just walk out the back and pick the greens for salad and vegetables for the evening supper. I was given a recipe for Cheesecake from a coworker many years ago. I entered a contest and placed 1st in the semifinals and the 2nd place in the finals. This was so much fun to participate in since I never thought I would have won.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Kidney Stew
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Anything simple
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Kitchen Aid Mixer given to me by my co workers
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 or 8