A culinista at heart, I have embarked on a new venture - I cater gourmet, globally inspired meals; my target market consists of busy families and local businesses who order in for lunch....
I enjoy cooking elegant, gourmet dishes prepared with the finest and freshest ingredients... cooking a meal and sharing it with your family and friends is one of the greatest expressions of love.... I enjoy learning new and exciting recipes, and I am truly amazed at some of the talent out here in Foodie Blogland. Very inspiring!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Skippy Crunchy peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich (on Arnold Health Nut bread)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Coffee burr grinder and Kitchen Aid Pro Line Waffle Baker
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8 - 10