I'm an art director/ graphic designer by trade, but a foodie, photography-obsessed, fashionista by birthright.
I started cooking because I love to eat. It soon became my passion because I adore the beauty and artistry it takes to combine flavors and create a meal.
I’m not afraid to try anything, at least once. I’ve eaten vegetables you’ve probably never heard of, I’ve devoured my fair share of meats most people wouldn’t dare, and I’ve even ventured in to candy coated insects ~ All in the art of exploration, driven by the desire to find that next perfect bite.
Cooking is another one of my artistic outlets, my creative passion, and it’s what keeps me smiling at the end of a long day.
I was taught early on that the quickest way to a man’s heart was through his stomach…. I’m sure my boyfriend could attest ~He’s in love.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sea Urchin
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Garden fresh comfort food
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My great grandmothers cookbook
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: