Hello, My name is Lei and I LOVE COOKING. Cooking at home with the freshest ingredients and sourcing it close to home is very important to me. Balance is the key word to the way I live and cook for a healthy mind and body. I am also a certified holisitic wellness and nutrition coach.
I love challenging myself with new recipes and often find myself waking up or not being able to go to sleep because of food combinations that ive never put together!
I am a regular contestant of the brooklyn food experiment and love being part of a big movement thats happening in my area.
I do small scale catering for friends and family as well.
I currently bartend at Spice Market in the Meatpacking District
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- birds nest soup
- What do you cook when home alone?
- seasonal vegetables stir fried with my brown,barley, black rice mix
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my KORIN knife!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: