As my occupation says, I am a Jill of all trades but mistress of none...LOL! That isn't actually quite accurate...I am whiz on computers and I could probably give most professional chefs a good run for their money. My tastes and interests are as eclectic as the world is big. I will try ALMOST anything at least once.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Can't think of anything off-hand....
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I prefer to cook lots of veggies and ethnic dishes, usually Tex-Mex/Southwestern...or burgers...
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- I would have to say my cookbooks (especially my grandma's recipes, 1960s edition of BH&G red plaid cookbook, and my Campbell's soup cookbook circa early 1970s); my KitchenAid stand mixer and my CrockPot.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6-8; I don't especially like large crowds. I prefer more intimate gatherings.