Salam Alaikum (Peace be upon you).
My name is Taiyyaba.
I'm Muslim by blessing, American by birth, Pakistani by blood, and Syrian by b'marriage. (sorry, I needed the symmetry). My family and friends are a beautiful mix of cultures and experiences, and I'm blessed to have them in my life. I live in NC with my prince charming, Ameir.
I'm a newly-minted attorney, and I can't wait to use my powers for good. I'm currently on the hunt for a job.
I like to cook, when I get the time for it. If it comes out well, I blog about it at http://CupsOfChai.com. I like photography, but I'm still learning the ins and outs of my camera. I'll get around to figuring it all out soon enough.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A Kashmiri dish called Gosht Aaba, "Meat Water." It was....just not good.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something carb-y.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My sharp knives
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- as many as can fit on your dinner table or on the floor in your family room.