I'm a bankruptcy attorney by day, home cook/food blogger by night. I worked as a prep cook in a commercial kitchen many moons ago and learned there that I was interested in more than just baking. Despite a punishing work schedule, I make every effort to cook dinner at home every night. I write about food in order to help other busy people see that cooking at home is a habit anyone can adopt.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Depends on the meal - muffins for breakfast; pasta or polenta for dinner
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- KitchenAid Artisan Mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 (making a total of 8 with my husband and me)