(Angela @ the well-worn apron hasn't added any details yet, but Angela @ the well-worn apron is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Powdered eggs. What are they anyway?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Eggs with a runny yolk, simply with toast or anything I have on hand ... greens, pizza, potato chips ....
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My KitchenAid. A birthday present to myself when I started testing recipes for my cousin's second dessert book. Until I got that KitchenAid I never thought of myself as a baker. Now I bake when I can and always offer to bring dessert to pot lucks
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: