Love cooking, especially obsessive about trying new recipes. Love healthy eating and eat home cooked meals 99.9% of the time. Have wonderful big garden with large veggie patch and now proud owner of 6 Chinese Silkie chickens.
Born in UK,but have lived in Sydney, Oz since 1970. Have 2 children, a son and a daughter, also a gorgeous daughter in law from N Carolina, 1 beautiful grandson Toby aged 2yrs and another due in May 2011.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- possibly garlic snails - loved them!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Oh how I wish I did have time alone!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My old Breville Slow Cooker
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- possibly 6 - 8, so that you have time for everyone.