(Bellesbites hasn't added any details yet, but BellesBites is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Bone Marrow at Craigie on Main in Cambridge, MA. So very delicious!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I love making stews and soups packed with seasonal veggies and lots of spice! They're great for one because they last all week and get better and better each day.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My immersion blender. Soups and hummus' are staples in my kitchen so this magic wand gets a lot of use.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: