My passion for travelling around the world is the inspiration behind my recipes. I love to cook and I have a pretty good collection of a variety of cookbooks. I like to try new combinations of foods, but also love to find ways to change up classic dishes to suit my family's tastes.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- raw sea urchins
- What do you cook when home alone?
- pasta with whatever I can find , usually a leftover of some kind revamped into a sauce
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- ultimate chopper
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: