I was born and raised in Venezuela. My mother who is half Italian is my biggest inspiration when learning how to cook. Now my son who is five loves to cook with me too. I went to Boston University and graduated in Hospitality Management. I took some cooking classes there that gave me the basics to let my ideas fly and take off. Now I cook for others at their homes and help them simplify their lives with healthy meals that can be easily frozen and heated in a few minutes such as lasagna, pasta sauces, soups and stews, among other things.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My chef knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 5-7 but I usually end up with close to 20