(Machef hasn't added any details yet, but machef is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- i think it was a cricket!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- if i cook - pancakes, something pasta-based, roast chicken or a baked potato. if not, i usually have nibbles - cheese, salami, cornichons, olives, etc.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- a good spatula: bendy enough to clean the sides of a bowl but stiff enough to stir a thick batter
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: