I am at the beginning of a year long project that involves my family attempt at eating locally, organically, and with minimal processed food products as much as possible. There are a few exceptions here and there, but the general lifestyle change is already paying off!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- "Ukrainian Drug" pumpernickel bread, spread with lard, with sliced garlic on top. It's apparently a delicacy in Ukraine.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Fresh veggies, whole grains, dark leafy greens, vegan recipes
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My collapsable measuring cups
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: