After toiling way in a dead end pharmaceutical career for 7 years post college, I threw in the proverbial towel and picked up an apron instead. A year later, I graduated from The French Culinary Institute, and started working with various caterers throughout NYC. Most recently, I started my own blog, whatsforlunchdot.com, as a way to combine the two things I love most (other than my husband): cooking and writing. Can I come clean? The fact that I'm just a little narcissistic doesn't hurt the blogging process either...
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Kidneys. Which isn't even that strange, I just really didn't like them. Oh, and cumin-lime scented cotton candy. Gimme a break!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Anything with mushrooms. Or nothing at all...I get cheese, pate, bread and wine and rent a complete chick flick, like The Holiday.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Christmas cookie cutters inherited from my grandmother.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: