I am a North Carolinian, born and raised, a foodie who is passionate about everything in the epicurean realm, and a girl who fervently believes no distance is too great in the name of a good meal. I have an insatiable appetite for travel, cooking, baking, trying new recipes and restaurants and sharing my experiences with the world!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- black pudding - I had it in Tipperary at my Irish friend's house and it tasted like salty, metallic, toasty black sesame seed cakes. It creeped me out a bit. Also, squab and sweetbreads in Paris but both were irresistibly delicious!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I don't really like to cook alone, I like to bake alone. So when I'm alone, I usually bake cupcakes
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Cuisine Art Ice Cream Maker and my KitchenAid
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: