I went to the Culinary School at UCLA in the early 1990's for five years at night. I have a Certificate in Professional Cooking and one for Pastry and Baking. I did my cooking internship at Campanile with Mark Peel and Nancy Silverton every Saturday for nine months. Incidentally, Ben Ford and Govind Armstrong were there at the same time. I was a manager for three different restaurants in the '80's. Currently I maintain my food blog, CookandBeMerry.com, and have a monthly food article in the Easy Reader Beach Magazine.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Huge bowls of salad or soups
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: