I am a lover of food and travel and am soon law school bound! I run a blog (www.globetrotterdiaries.com) that explores the culinary culture of different countries. Mondays I introduce a specific dish and Fridays I cook the dish and let all my freeloading friends come over, eat and wash dishes!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Durian. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to food but I still haven't gotten used to durian!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- An egg over medium, toasted corn tortilla and salsa. Eggs are my favorite-- I can eat them morning, noon and night.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Le Creuset dutch oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Over 12 becomes scary if I'm the only cook....