I have always loved reading about, cooking & eating food. This past winter I was a member of book club with all the books food related in some way. We met once a month at a restaurant to discuss the book. It was so great. I am enjoying the site and hoping to be inspired to try a few new things.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- moose meatballs on a trip to Newfoundland
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I cook more on weekends then reheat or do quick & easy on weeknights.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- I have a French Guy Degrenne teapot that I love and a rose bundt pan.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4 or 6