i'm someone who'll go halfway around the world to see friends or experience a new place and culture i'm not yet familiar with. i'll dive into almost any opportunity and try to take away from it the most important lessons both personal and experiential. i love teaching, i love learning, i love traveling, adventuring and cooking. most of all, i love being exposed to different ways of thinking about our existence on the planet.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- ice kacang in penang, malaysia
- What do you cook when home alone?
- depends on the mood and the weather
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- wooden mortar and pestle purchased with my initial move-in allowance at the start of peace corps
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: