I'm a designer and illustrator who recently moved from NYC. Some days I miss the city, but I don't think I'll ever miss my teeny tiny kitchen. Counter space is one of the greatest things in the world (my dishwasher runs a close second.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Having been a vegeterian for the better part of the last 25 years, it's hard to think of much in my culinary expereince as strange...other than eating seafood again after 22 years without it.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Some take on pasta and cheese: baked ziti, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti with butter and parmesan...
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My set of Wusthof knives.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: