I'm a vegetarian San Francisco cook working at a west coast magazine as recipe tester and proofreader, thus combining my two primary interests -- eating, and being persnickety about typos. I also love quilting, reading, and urban hiking.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- In general, I try to avoid eating things that are strange. But that's very subjective.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Everything! I love cooking most when I'm alone so no one can interrupt me.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My vast cookbook collection.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 adults.