I'm a decent (young) cook who needs to follow recipes, as I figure out which different flavor combinations appeal to me. I'm not quite a vegetarian, but I definitely lean towards that. I work at a high end cookware store (you'd know it immediately if you heard it... In fact, they may even be partnered with food52, hint hint.) and love fresh Midwestern produce. More than likely, I'm here to find recipes to try than figure out ones on my own.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Frog's legs.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I live alone, so sadly most of the time it is granola with some type of fruit.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Penguin from Sodastream.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6? I mainly cook for myself.