I work in the entertainment business, and in my free time, I really enjoy growing my own vegetables, trolling my local farmers markets and trying to re-create yummy dishes I eat at my favorite restaurants. My son is a big influence on how and what I cook. He's my guinea pig and promises to try anything I make once. Luckily the recipes on food52 are bountiful and delicious.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Asian people eat all sorts of strange foods from various animal parts to bugs and betel nuts. I'm not as game for these things.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Salads--love to combine whatever's in season with home made dressings.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- i love all my little gadgets--the magic bullet is key, mortar, and grill
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- More than 6; fewer than 20.