Before I got started cooking at home I always splurged and went to really good restaurants in the San Jose, CA area. I was lucky enough to watch the first season of Top Chef - San Francisco, and from there I got fully into the cooking world. I bought all sorts of cook books, went to some very useful cooking classes and set my Tivo to record Food Network all day. This all started about 6 years ago and since then I think I have come along way. Cooking is the best skill to have because you can use it at no matter what age you are to create a great moment with friends and family!!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Something from the Sushi style of food
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Grilled cheese with ham, yummy
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The barbeque grill
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: